The Center for Responsible Management Education publishes academically rigid texts with strong practice value involving a global network of leading academics, educators, and practitioners. Have a look at the following books:
- Principles of Management: Practicing Ethics, Responsibility, Sustainability: The responsible management textbook particularly, for introductory management courses.
- SAGE Handbook of Responsible Management Learning and Education
- Edward Elgar Research Handbook of Responsible Management
- CRME Working Papers Series: Papers available here.
- Principles of Responsible Management (Graduate Textbook): Cengage published, now available in English, Spanish, Portuguese, Indian, and Chinese editions.
- Responsible Business (Undergraduate E-Textbook): The first official UN PRME undergraduate textbook now in the second edition with Greenleaf/Routledge.
- Principles for Responsible Management Education (Book Collection): 28 books on responsible management learning and education.
- Communication in Responsible Business (Handbook/Complementary Textbook): Have a look at the book summary or buy the book through Amazon.
For recent news about CRME publications, please click here.